Key sights you should not miss in Croatia ?
Historic City of Trogir is a remarkable example of urban continuity. The orthogonal street plan of this island settlement dates back to the Hellenistic period and it was embellished by successive rulers with many fine public and domestic buildings and fortifications. Its beautiful Romanesque churches are complemented by the outstanding Renaissance and Baroque buildings from the Venetian period.
- Zadar – Episcopal complex (2005)
- Historical-town planning ensemble of Ston with Mali Ston, connecting walls, the Mali Ston Bay nature reserve, Stonsko Polje and the salt pans (2005)
- Historical-Town Planning Ensemble Tvrda (Fort) in Osijek (2005)
- Varazdin – Historic Nucleus and Old Town (the Castle) (2005)
- Burg – Castle of Veliki Tabor (2005)
- Lonjsko Polje Nature Park (2005)
- Velebit Mountain (2005)
- Frontiers of the Roman Empire Croatian Limes (2005)
- Diocletian’s Palace and the Historical Nucleus of Split (extension) (2005)
- Lubenice (2005)