skipper sailing course
In a very short time, the skipper training course will enable you to become a reliable skipper.
The training can take place in a single week or over two weekends, depending on the availability of participants.
The hours spent by participants on the skipper’s course represent the practical component of the YMAS A – Yacht Master Category A (up to 100 GT) course and the Boat Leader License Category C course (up to 30 GT) at the Adria Libar Maritime Training Center. If a skipper training group is formed, then the practical component of the 100 GT and 30 GT exams also takes place.
Prerequisites: Ready to have fun in safe learning environment !
Min. Requirements: swimming skills and willingness to exercise
Accommodation: Maritime zone: Island of Krk ,North Adriatic
08:30 – introduction to the program
10:15 – departure
13:00 – Lunch break (anchoring)
14:00 – navigation
17:00 – return to the marina and reorganizing ship
- Introduction to equipment and sailboat systems
- Sailing in and out of the port/marina
- Anchoring – choosing the right position and performing anchoring
- Bow/stern, port and starboard side berthing
- Avoiding collisions, navigation
- Safety at sea – man overboard maneuvering
- How to use safety equipment
Availability and Pricing:
Duration: 2 days
Location-island Krk , North Adriatic
- Accommodation: on a sailboat, twin cabin
- Included in the price: accommodation, instructor, fuel, berth, tourist tax
- Not included in the price: food and drinks
Price/person 350 €